Re: releasing a lock

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 17 Aug 2001 16:25:10 -0500

On 17 Aug 2001, daud11_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> ORA-14552: cannot perform a DDL, commit or rollback inside a > query or DML

Can you post the code so we can point out where this error is generated? Or, maybe you can try to read what the error has told you and then look at your code and figure out what you are doing wrong?

Here's the full doc on this error.

,----[ From: http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76999/e12700.htm#1656 ]

`----

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.