retrieving data from ms exchange into oracle database on Unix

From: wp <wpauw_at_tref.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:09:29 +0200

Hi all,

Is there a way to get data out of micrososft exchange into an Oracle database on Unix.
Oracle couldn't help me much.
Hetegeneous services are very expensive is what I understand. Is the a way with the use op LDAP services? And if so, which version of Oracle database do I need /

Thanks in Advance Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 01:09:29 CDT