Re: Why doesn't Oracle care about Linux as IBM does?

From: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 10:25:47 -0700

Serge> I don't know what the scalability limits are on the Sysplex, but I imagine there Serge> must be sone. This might be another reason to go MPP.

To my knowledge, a parallel sysplex is limited to either 16 or 32 nodes. That however, corresponds to one bigass machine.

--
Toodle-pip
Sailesh Krishnamurthy