Re: new bie installtion

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 10:15:12 -0500

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, howardjr_at_www.com wrote:

> I could point you to the following link:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000/dba.htm

Nice site Howard.
I need a site. It is just too good of a way to show your wares.

You could also get a book called Oracle 8 Architecture by Bobrowski. It is short and just summarizes the way Oracle is structured. Haven't looked for an 8i version, and I'm sure it wouldn't be very different.

Also,
Here's a nice concepts write-up from the definitive source, Oracle.

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76965/toc.htm

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.