Re: Why doesn't Oracle care about Linux as IBM does?

From: Barry Manilow <barrymanilowus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 02:39:03 -0700

nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam (Nuno Souto) wrote in message news:<3b78f1e0.4636740_at_news>...

> Koert, you know absolutely *nothing* of my bio. And as for my
> relationship with *any* God, it's between me and Him. Let's not get
> into that sort of argument, OK? It's demeaning.
>

> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam

Are you saying here that Nuno Suto and Larry Ellison are one and the same person ? Does anyone have a picture of Nuno and Larry in the same room at the same time ? Are we going to see scenes like in Mission Impossible where Larry peels back his latex face and..... it's Nuno ? Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 04:39:03 CDT