Re: Why doesn't Oracle care about Linux as IBM does?

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:52:02 -0400

Nuno,

The points you made on clustering software are all very good points, but they do not apply to DB2.
My point was: DB2 does not have this requirement thus it does neither fall victim to the limitations nor the costs. Please reread my previous post.

Cheers
Serge Received on Tue Aug 14 2001 - 08:52:02 CDT