Cannot launch browser in Sql*Plus worksheet

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:57:18 +0800

Dear all,

When I checked the Help->Latest product information in SQL*Plus worksheet, it comes out with this:
VTA-1000: the browser could not be launched with the file or URL: http://technet.oracle.com/products/oem/

I cannot find information about this error message, nor do I know why my browser cannot be launched. The Oracle client 8.1.7 runs in Windows 98. Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Dino Received on Sat Aug 11 2001 - 05:57:18 CDT