Re: Urgent help required

From: LV <vimala_lourduraj_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:05:29 +0800

Thanks for your reply. But I tried running catproc.sql also.

The description is as below:

When I try to run x.sql, I got the error ===
Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:

ORA-06509: PL/SQL: ICD vector missing for this package
ORA-06512: at "SUADM.DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO", line 37
ORA-06512: at line 1

===

I tried:
1. run catproc.sql from svrmgrl(server manager) as user "internal" Then run x.sql.
The above problem continued for x.sql.

2. run catproc.sql from svrmgr as user system The above problem did not appear for x.sql but it came for some other y.sql.

"Billy Verreynne" <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in message news:9ko83o$l93$1_at_ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
> "LV" <vimala_lourduraj_at_hp.com> wrote
>
> > When I try to run one of my sql script the sqlplus gives an error
> > Error accessing package dbms_application_info
> > Error: ORA-06509 PL/SQL ICD vector missing for this package
>
> Well, seeing that people like to throw educated guesses and OCP
 certifications
> around... my uneducated (never did the OCP thing and not planning to)
 guess is