Re: OMS not allowing 8.1.7 databases

From: Marty Grinstead <marty_grinstead_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:06:15 -0000

The Intelligent Agent on the target server is the component that actually "discovers" the services.
Make sure your listener.ora file has a SID_LIST section, and each SID in the oratab file has an entry in the SID_LIST.

There are other reasons why the databases don't show up, and you can check the O_H/network/log/nmiconf.log file for additional details.

Hope this helps,
Marty