Re: Getting a List of SIDs on a network.

From: T. Schwickert <schwickert_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2001 08:09:53 -0700

Hi,

> I have any Idea about it , but I am not clear. I want to use the
> method which Oracle Enterprise manager does in "Discover New Services"
> , But I need to do it through My application, its mean I need to know
> excatly which API is used for this Purpose.
> Any Ideas ????

sounds good, but I'm quite sure (well, not for 100% :-)) that OEM needs the oem-agents running on your servers. So, if you plan your application for unknown areas, you don't know if these agents are running, and so, the idea is just vas half as good as before ...

If the agents are running, I can't you either :-(

just to say ...

Thomas