Re: Buying into trouble

From: Ted Budzichowski <tbudzich_at_getwebcentric.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:28:52 GMT

Hmmm ignorance isn't bliss is it? Don't trust a sales rep to know in depth product details... they may have seen a financials install do everything they said it would. Financials is a major undertaking every time... expect to spend a year with setup and a ton of money on the consultants.+

Jim Kennedy wrote:

> What is the difference between a used car salesman and a software salesman?
> The used car salesman knows he is lying.
>
> How do you know when a software salesman is lying? His lips are moving.
> Jim
> "Daniel A. Morgan" <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com> wrote in message
> > EB wrote:
> >
> > > Yep...unfortunately, I've experienced this problem with my previous
> > > employer. Oracle told them that their current version of Oracle
 Financials