Can not logout portal

From: Terence Chang <peanutlen_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 16:58:27 -0700

Hi:

I am having problem to logout the Oracle Portal. I have Oracle 9iAS running on NT and Database 8.1.7 running on the UNIX. After I manually installed the Portal Server Component. I can see the home page with tabs (Build, administer, etc), but I am unable to logout the page. It always refresh back to the Home page as user Portal30.

Any idea? Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 18:58:27 CDT