install JVM on 8.1.7

From: Ray <daelen_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:31:13 +0200

Hello,

I tried to manually install the JVM

(SQL> @$ORACLE_HOME/javavm/install/initjvm.sql;)

on my 8.1.7 database, but after somesuccesfull package creations get the following errors:

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-29540: class oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.HTTP_SECURITY_CASCADE", line 0 ORA-06512: at line 3

etc.

So apparently some files/classes cannot be found.

How can I make sure that they are found, ic where do I put them and where do I get them from. I already tried rerunning the installer hoping that would resove the issue, but alas.

Any suggestions?

MAny thanks

Raymond Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 16:31:13 CDT