Re: ORACLE and NULL

From: Justin Cave <jocave_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 07:10:47 -0700

"Andy Hallam" <ahm_at_exel.co.uk> wrote in message news:<9jjcdk$38l$1_at_reader-00.news.insnet.cw.net>...
> I am currently porting our C++ applications from INFORMIX & SQL SERVER to
> ORACLE.
>
> Besides countless other 'bodges' I have had to get round for ORACLE (like
> cannot even bind a UNICODE string as an input parameter through the ORACLE
> ODBC driver)

Note that unless you're using a really antiquated version of the Oracle ODBC driver, you certainly are able to bind a UNICODE string. You can download updated versions of the driver from <http://otn.oracle.com> if you're currently using an outdated version.

Justin Cave Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 09:10:47 CDT