IBM : ***Please stop this *****

From: jock <jockey_sql_at_indya.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2001 01:21:27 -0700

I am trying to be a bit civil about this.

Somebody makes some remark against DB2 in an oracle forum and these IBM Guys promptly jump into the ring and a flame war starts.

Now, i like IBM and i also like Oracle. I use these newsgroups to learn about oracle and not to see endless threads on which database is better.

I ***cannot*** understand why these DB2 chaps come up defending IBM. Even if some oracle person makes a **supposedly*** wrong remark against DB2,
its better if IBM kept quiet. After all these are personal opinions and will not affect DB2 in anyway.

PLEASE STOP THIS.. IBM !!!!!!!!!!!. Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 03:21:27 CDT