Re: triggers

From: Ian Ledzion <ian.ledzion_at_lgxbow.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:29:48 GMT

There is no guarantee as to the order in which triggers get executed on the same event. If you need to have a set sequence, write one trigger and code the logic into it.

As we do a fair amount of stuff through triggers we have institued a system of 'omnibus' triggers, which fire for all events, and put all the logic into those.