Re: 8.1.6 Personal installation

From: Deborah Dawicki <newcomrs_at_silcom.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:34:19 GMT

That is the migration assistant or the dbca is the creation assistant and emca is the enterprise manager repository creation assistant. To run dbma, dbca or emca - go to $ORACLE_HOME\bin and you should see them there as batch files and if you run these - you can save the execution to saved files are run interactively. I haven't had a need to run the dbma but I've run the dbca and the emca if you need help on those.

--
Deborah A. Dawicki
Santa Barbara Newcomers Web Page Coordinator