Re: Good News for MS Windows users: Your favorite database is here..

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:05:26 GMT

On 22 May 2001 07:31:05 -0500, Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>> This Nuno Souto person delights in name calling, obvious sales
>> trumps by Oracle and
>
>Exactly where was Nuno rude? Please quote those instances and
>respond.
>
>> his own VERY limited experiences.
>
>Exactly who is being rude? How in the hell do you have any clue
>of Nuno's experience level?
>--

Never mind, Galen. This is a well known tactic: come up with absolute garbage about ORACLE. Then when they're shown the true level of their lack of knowledge and a few facts, clam up in "oh, I'm so offended!" mode, claiming the "moral high ground". An old trick. Anyone who has been on the Net for more than 6 months knows it.

Noticed how when one of them got stumped, another one jumped right in?

Oldest trick in marketing 101. Their problem is: some of us have read the same book. A long time ago.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 18:05:26 CDT