Re: Good News for MS Windows users: Your favorite database is here..

From: Mairhtin O'Feannag <irishboyca_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:05:38 GMT

nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam (Nuno Souto) wrote in message news:<3b0a60e4.12758059_at_news-server>...

> Never mind, Galen. This is a well known tactic: come up with absolute
> garbage about ORACLE. Then when they're shown the true level of their
> lack of knowledge and a few facts, clam up in "oh, I'm so offended!"
> mode, claiming the "moral high ground". An old trick. Anyone who has
> been on the Net for more than 6 months knows it.
>
> Noticed how when one of them got stumped, another one jumped right in?
>
> Oldest trick in marketing 101. Their problem is: some of us have read
> the same book. A long time ago.
>

> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
> http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html

Yeah. Right. "My penis is bigger than yours!" "I know so much more than you do!"

I have a six-year-old nephew who is more engaging than you Nuno. Stick to what you know. Oracle is a dying product, to be replaced with a no-lies, no-bullshit product, namely UDB. "To the victor go the spoils" Rome was never more right!

And Nuno.. no offense to you, but you really should learn how to debate. Tu Quoque is a CHILDS method.

"YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!!" "G'bye" ... giggle Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 18:05:38 CDT