Re: ROWID

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:00:02 +0200

"William Courtier" <wcourtier_at_travelprice.com> wrote

> I would like to know, How can i use the rowid type colunm.

You need to be more explicit than that.. oh sheez.. I do not mean taking you pants off!!.. I meant with your question. :-)

The times I usually rowid:

Remember though that rowid can only be used if you are working with a static data set.

--
Billy