Re: SVRMGR on the way out?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:14:55 -0400

Server Manager has been a decremented feature for some time, and it is indeed gone in Oracle9i. I recall that using SQL*Plus for STARTUP/SHUTDOWN resulted in some kinks when 8.1.5 and 8.1.6 were released. Hopefully, those kinks no longer exist.

Jonathan Gennick
mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://Gennick.com * http://MichiganWaterfalls.com * http://MetalDrums.org