Re: SVRMGR on the way out?

From: David Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:24:44 -0500

I cannot vouch for your sources nor interpretation. Nor can I see what this complaint is meant to accomplish.
However, I have a hunch that if you re-read the release notes from OTN, IOUG, or METALINK, you may find the replacement syntax to be "connect sys as sysdba". Again, just a hunch.

Hope this helps in some way....