Re: Partially Import from a dump file

From: OracleMS <lostpwds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2001 12:53:29 -0700

Say your large table is called big_table. Create a table in your target database called big_table (fields do not matter, the table name should be the same. Like so - create table big_table (dummy_field number);) and import using ignore=n (you do not even have to specify it explicitly, it is the default). The import will error on the creation of the table, big_table and import the rest of the 149 tables. You can then import that one big table using tables=xxxx option in import.

Murali Sreedhar