Creating user

From: <hartono_nugroho_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:22:09 +0700

Hi all,

I am wondering, should I create new user that can only access existing table in the same tablespace as the table or can I just create it in the system tablespace. I couldn't find the reference on oracle doc.

The new user won't have any system privilage and only be granted object privilage to access existing table.

Thanks,
Ari Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 20:22:09 CDT