snapshot replication

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2001 02:35:13 -0700

Hi

While connected as repadmin, I created a master replication group like below:

execute dbms_repcat.create_master_repgroup(gname=>'REPGRP');

Q: Who owns the master replication group? When I checked dba_repgroup, it shows REPGRP is the owner but that does not make sense....I dont have a user called REPGRP.

Can somebody pls explain.

rgds
Daud Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 04:35:13 CDT