Re: Oracle on Netware

From: Paul Schmidt <paul_at_tricattechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:00:34 GMT

Turkbear:

My guess is either the rep doesn't know about it, or doesn't care what happens beyond his commission. Two years ago it was supported by Oracle, Sybase, Interbase and Pervasive, currently only Pervasive hasn't announced that they are dropping it, but that may be part of the deal they made when they split off from Novell.

Paul