Re: informix/oracle comparison

From: wayne <no_at_email.please.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2001 19:28:46 GMT

> Beg your pardon but the web site does not claim that they will continue to
> support the product for the foreseeable future. In fact it doesn't even
> guarantee a new version. It says updates which I read as "bug fixes".

Here's the critical part from the document, if you do not read it says "support and update" then you have language problems:

a.. Maintain existing relationships with Informix customers and business partners, including support for and updating of current Informix products.

Shit, some people are so closed-minded it's amazing. Time to put the blinders on! Received on Sun Jun 17 2001 - 14:28:46 CDT