Comparing 2 schemas in Oracle 8.1.7 for Windows NT/2000

From: John Smith <jsmith_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:54:53 -0700

Hi,

I need a tool to identify differences between (let's say) a DEV schema and a PROD schema, and generate the DLL and DML to apply those changes on PROD while preserving the data. I would like to use some of the tools available on the Market but not sure witch one is the best: Oracle Change Manager V2.2, Quest Schema Manager V3.2c1 or DB Artisan Change Manager V1.3. I'll appreciate any help
John Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 14:54:53 CDT