PHP-IIS-ORACLE

From: T.Ruschival <t.ruschival_at_vivid-md.de>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 12:44:45 +0200

Howdy Ho!

Well I´m desperately trying to connect to my Oracle Database by PHP via MS-InternetInformationServer. Yesterday it corractly resolved the TNS-name but all I got back was an ORA-12640 Error which is very poorly documented. They only say I should enable logging.
First, how do I enable logging? Or much better does anyone know how to configure the Listener to accept PHP connections? By the way, perhaps this could be the origin of my Problem: I´m not able to create a new Oracle Scheme in my Active Directory. But this shouldn´t bother Oracle in any way, ´cause I tried to connect with the Superuser account "Internal/oracle".

Help appreciated, or hints to any news coping this Problem

Thanks
Thomas Received on Sat Jun 09 2001 - 05:44:45 CDT