Re: Could not find the module

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 22:28:34 -0700

Khurram Izhar wrote:

> Hi,
> Could anyone tell me what this means,
> when I create a new database and try to start oracleService<sid> it can not
> start and comes out giving an error 1068:cannot find the module. This
> happens even for the starter database.
>
> Platform NT4 Oracle Ver 7,3,4
>
> Regards,
> IzharK

According to metalink there is no such thing as an error 1068, 01068, or with the character string 'cannot find the module'.

The one possible exception is something related to parallel but the error message has a different number.

Care to try again? And this time provide the full error message? Your ISP most likely does not charge by the character.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon May 28 2001 - 00:28:34 CDT