Re: BLOBS in the database

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:06:40 +1000

Trust me George: When the Lord got round to handing out developer skills, he found me in the back row (just in front of the Java developers). If the thing had required great gobbets of code to make it happen, I'd have been sunk. As it was, I clicked 'Help', found the bit about the code for loading an image (it's a one-liner), and stuck that behind my OK button. And that's all there was to it. I spent most of the hour wandering around their website wondering what the catch was!

Regards
HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle