SQL (oracle) and ASP stored procedure question

From: Max Coppin <maxcoppin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 04:01:00 +0100

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

I am a student trying to create an asp front end for an oracle database. My plan was to create a series of stored procedures to insert, delete and select data etc. I have hit a few problems though.

Firstly i have read in some places that oracle will not allow a select statement as a stored procedure without any parameters or an into statement following it, is this true? if so is there any way around it without coding in asp.

secondly i have not yet got a procedure to take parameters from my asp pages yet, can someone please help me

thanks again

Maxcoppin_at_btinternet.com Received on Sun May 20 2001 - 22:01:00 CDT