Re: Co-operative FAQ

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 06:13:42 GMT

andrew_webby at hotmail wrote:

> ps, George, I bought Johnathan's book at http://www.amazon.co.uk and enter
> "Practical Oracle 8i" in the search box. £24.79 + P&P. "Worth every penny"
> is my 2 cents...

my copy of Practical Oracle 8i stays at home - I'm not parting with it. Some books, like "Running Linux - 3rd Ed." - well, there's my office copy, AND my home copy.
It might make it into the dups_list.

Jonathan,

I believe that it would be worth the effort - particularly as you offer a large amount of knowledge about objects.
As more people are daring enough to venture into the minefield of new features, your advice will be invaluable.

thanks,

Paul Received on Sat May 19 2001 - 01:13:42 CDT