Re: Update a table with no logging?

From: wayne <no_at_email.please.com>
Date: 16 May 2001 23:42:52 GMT

Thanks to all you guys, I had experienced this in an environment that confused me: I truncated a table that had an initial extent the size of the imported data, since the table was created with an initial extent that was larger than the data size, upon truncating the table the size stayed the same (because of the reason you guys said).

Thanks, I missed that part of the docs for TRUNCATE TABLE (and I DO look at the docs thoroughly...) Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 18:42:52 CDT