Re: Oracle installer broken? Please help me!!! :)

From: wayne <no_at_email.please.com>
Date: 16 May 2001 13:30:22 GMT

> Not to be ignorant but where on the install can I select this option?

It's just part of the install... You tell Oracle you want to create a default database, then at one point you are asked if you would like to create the DB right away of if you would like to save the scripts. Just tell it to save the scripts.

Otherwise, you can tell the installer you do not want to create a default DB and then after the install is done, run DB Assistant from the Start menu. Either way works. Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 08:30:22 CDT