Re: Optimizer and block size changes = big problem.

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:21:29 GMT

On 10 May 2001 20:37:02 -0500, Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is there a documentation for this?

Not that I know of. Obviously there is, given that it gets mentioned all over the place. However, no central place to find them. Probably one of the famous "internal distribution" things that fins its way to outside hands here and there. There is a msg file in ORACLE code that lists them all but I've only found it in UNIX, dunno if NT has one. Still its a list, not a guide.

Do what I do: every time I find a reference to one of these, it goes to a central folder in my PC. Metaclick has quite a few. It's been growing for years now. Reminds me: I'm due for a backup soon...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Fri May 11 2001 - 05:21:29 CDT