doing data conversions

From: jayzhee <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:39:32 GMT

Hello all. I am looking for a little point in the right direction with data conversions.

I have a column that has state abbreviations (GA). I need to convert them to the full name. Can regular SQL do this? Not sure if I somehow have to loop through the rows and use if/then/else logic.

Tks

jz Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 07:39:32 CDT