Researching the use of resource limits within profiles

From: Peter Bridgland <peter.bridgland_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:05:45 +1200

Has anyone any experience of implementing resource limits via profiles ?...specifically any conclusions, any considerations and how u went about determining values for such things as cpu_per_session/call, connect_time etc

Currently we are considering utilising this type of restriction in response to issues raised by auditors. I'm personally somewhat of a newbie and so any info would be appreciated.

TIA Received on Wed May 09 2001 - 20:05:45 CDT