Re: MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE FROM ORACLE

From: Blair Kenneth Adamache <adamache_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:42:28 -0400

Mark Townsend wrote:

> ... I can see the billboard now
>
> 'Every database in the world is actually an Oracle database' ;-)

One of my kids has a DC Comics card that reads:

"ORACLE DATABASE
ATTACH DIRTY DEEDS
FILE NAME: NERON
This evil demonic ruler of a mysterious nether-demension wields phenomenal powers whose limits are unknown. He specializes in buying souls in return for favors."

Don't know about financial data, but it looks like Oracle can be trusted to store the stats of fictional cartoon characters. Neron sounds like a famous yacht owner I've heard about.

Happy Friday the 13th! Received on Fri Apr 13 2001 - 12:42:28 CDT