Re: Hardware requirements question

From: Bastiaan Schaap <bschaap_at_desyde.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:53:57 +0200

Hi andrew,

You're absolutely right, however we're with the 4 of us, and we *are* the management.... If I decide incorrectly, I have only myself to blame... However I want to make this one right. And by posting in this newsgroup, I thought I was actually asking the advice of professional DBA's ;-)

No offense taken, I understand exactly what you mean,

Cheers,

Bastiaan

... If it walks out of your refrigerator, LET IT GO ! Received on Wed Apr 11 2001 - 05:53:57 CDT