Re: Read Only Tablespace Issue in 8.1.5 - Any Guidance??

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:26:45 GMT

Jonathan and John,

I have to say, you guys are fun to read. I've been monitoring the ORACLE-L for more than a year, but only recently started reading the newsgroups. Basically, there is very little traffic on the list on weekends, so I looked for some more material.

Good stuff.

Anyone going to the IOUG in Orlando the end of the month?

Paul