Help: What is domain index?

From: <u132781982_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:29:24 GMT

One of my user created some index at system tablespace, but when I try to

alter index joe.COUNTY_QTREE rebuild tablespace indx; I got

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29871: invalid alter option for a domain index

Could someone tell me what is domain index and how I can relocate them to another tablespace?

Thanks

--
Sent by dbadba62 from hotmail subdomain  of com