Re: What is domain index?

From: David Winfield <dwinfield10_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:20:10 GMT

A domain index is a text index (intermedia if you are on 8i, context if you are on an earlier version). You may be looking at the 'marker' for the index. An actual text/domain index will be comprised of at least 4 tables in the users' schema...check for naming conventions like DR$index_name$I, $K,$R and $N ...