Migration from Unix to NT

From: Carsten Tschoep <Carsten_at_Tschoep.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:33:47 +0200

Hey,

After migration from UNIX using Ora 8.1.6 to Win NT using Ora 8.1.7, I got problems with rollback.

Error-Message: "DBService-->Error while executing a rollback on statement oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement_at_2016f000: java.sql.SQLException: Protocol violation;"

Because I'm a newbie to Oracle, I've got the following question. 1.) While working with Java and Thin JDBC-Driver, do I need to upgrade the jdbc-driver after the migration?
2.) What else may cause rollback-errors?

Thanx

Carsten Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:33:47 CDT