ORA-01000-Maximum open cursors exceeded

From: Preetha Suri <Preetha.Suri_at_sisl.co.in>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:49:01 +0530

Hello,

I am using the Java JDBC-ODBC Bridge to access an Oracle database.

SQL SELECT statements are executed in a loop.

At the end of each iteration, I am explicitly calling ResultSet.close() to close the ResultSet object and I set the ResultSet object to null after closing it.

Still, I get the error :
ORA-01000:maximum open cursors exceeded.

I would like to solve this problem without resetting the number of OPEN_CURSORS in ORACLE.

Do you have any tips to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Preetha. Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:19:01 CDT