Oracle Personal Edition

From: <slices17_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2001 15:56:46 GMT

Hi!

I am looking for performance or benchmarking information on Oracle8i/Personal Edition. We are developing a standalone application that interacts with a database on the same machine at runtime. Our client is thinking of using MS Access. How does Oracle8i/Personal Edition compare to Access in terms of performance?

Thanks.

Ray