Re: Pro's & Con's on Oracle & SQL Svr?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 23:36:34 -0700

> You're an intellectually dishonest person who can't admit that he doesn't
> know the end of the 'create database' command from the start of the rest of
> his create database script.

Well so far, in addition to the University, I've managed to fool both AT&T and Boeing so badly they asked me to come back a second time. The local consulting division of Oracle. A NYSE listed bank. And a few other concerns including one of the Baby Bells.

If you've got a problem with the fact that I didn't send you the spool file get over it. I told you I was dropping the thread ... and it is dropped. If you want to keeping beating on it please find someone else who enjoys this kind of exchange.

But if you are overflowing with angst by all means e-mail me directly as I don't think this forum is the proper place for this off-topic commentary.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 01:36:34 CDT