Re: Help Me With a Simple PL/SQL Request Please !!

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:07:03 GMT

    Depending on what you want to do with the rows, you could also use PL/SQL to pop them into a global temporary table which would remain available for further processing by your session.

    You didn't ask about this but from a database design point of view what will you do if the contact is affiliated with more than one organization, has more than one address or has more than one email address?

Van