Oracle Fail Safe *Help*

From: mark <markw_at_crossworlds.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:45:56 GMT

I am New to the Fail Safe component of Oracle, My problem seems to be that the only way to shutdown the database is through the GUI tools. This may in fact be what it is supposed to do.

Does Oracle Fail Safe only work with a hot backup solution? (Never Shut the Database down at all costs?)

Mark Received on Sat Mar 31 2001 - 12:45:56 CST