Export a user from just the datafile

From: Brad <bradhale_at_removethis.bradhale.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:58:59 GMT

Does anyone have an idea of how I could export a user from just the datafile. My clients system is hosed (we can select, update, etc... but can't export from it). Does anyone know of any way to extract the schema from the datafile.
Thanks

--
The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those
who love to talk and those who hate to listen....